A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tom, Interventional Pain Management, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tom, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Tom MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Tom practice?
- Dr. David Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tom practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists and Gilbert Pain Management Doctors.