Dr. David Tom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Tom
Very pleased with my out come and the care i received. Would rcomend family and or friends to Dr. Tom. My PCP whom suggested Dr. Tom spoke very highly of him.

April 3rd, 2016
Wonderful experience. Very nice staff. I have had pain issues for 2 years and have been avoiding the doctor. Dr. Tom is very caring and provided me with great information. He is working to find out what my problem is and not just give me medications. I am now very hopeful. I would highly recommend family and friends. Thank you.

March 24th, 2016
Pain free
Dr. Tom is a great doctor, he was very confident in his work. He is very kind and the results of his work are "magical". I had tremendous pain and with just one procedure I am almost 100% free from pain.

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Tom is very considerate of my pain condition and understands my condition. He works well with my other providers so they can all collaborate to address my pain issues.

September 8th, 2015
FINALLY PAIN FREE
I have been receiving care from 2 different orthopedic doctors and over 25 sessions with doctors of physical therapy without lasting relief from my back and neck pain. I had seen Doctor Tom about 7 years ago for another issue and he relieved all my pain and it's not returned. I decided to seek out Dr. Tom to see if he could help with this issue. I should have seen him first because in three months with only 8 shots I am pain free. The pain that Dr. Tom took away has been gone for about 1 1/2 months and I can finally get back to life pleasures again. See this Doctor "HE WILL HELP YOU"!