A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David White practice?
- Dr. David White has 1 office location.
Dr. David White practices Family Medicine near Yulee, FL.
See Yulee Family Physicians.