A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wright, Emergency Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Wright MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Wright practice?
- Dr. David Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wright practices Emergency Medicine near Lake City, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Lake City Emergency Physicians.