Urologist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mr Freeze show details Mr Freeze
Dec 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wright is the rudest, least compassionate physician I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, and I have seen plenty. I was referred to him by an urgent care doctor because I had blood in my urine and chronic flank pain for over a month. Upon entering my exam room he made a comment about how he disliked his own children and then asked my husband and I if we like ours. What?!? Then he vaguely glanced at my file stating, it "wasn't for him." He complained that the urgent care is constantly dumping patients off on him and that my problem was just musculoskeletal. I asked about the blood in my urine and why it improves with antibiotics but he completely ignored my questions telling me both my kidneys wouldn't have pain. He never ever examined me. He went on to tell me it's all a part of getting older and I need to accept that this is the way my life will be. I'm 35! I began to cry at that point, so to add insult to injury he suggested I get a psych consult since I was " bawling and blubbering." I wouldn't go to this doctor again if I were dying and he was the last one available.

He's a joke! show details He's a joke!
by CJ on Sep 24th, 2015

I have nothing good to say about this so called doctor. I saw him for a kidney stone, but he did nothing to help me. He was belittling, silly, and arrogant. He thought he was so cute calling the nurse Brittany Spears and whistling while we spoke...as if he didn't even recognize or care about the pain I was in. He scheduled an appt to have the stone broke up a week later, although I knew I couldn't wait that long. The next day, I saw a different urologist, and he said that there was no way I could've waited that long. He scheduled surgery and removed the stone in the hospital. If I had stayed with Dr. Wright, I'd probably have ended up with damage to my kidney. Beware of this guy! He shouldn't be allowed to practice on anyone.

You Deserve More! show details You Deserve More!
by Disappointed and Shocked on Mar 18th, 2015

I had the unfortunate experience of meeting this man. He literally shoved my paperwork aside. He sang my last name into rhymes. He was unkind, uncaring and down right a shame to this practice. I would not allow him to treat me. I eventually had to be seen again for the same problem. However, this time I was referred to an "A" player physician. Wow, what a difference. I just wish this practice would cut the strings to Dr. Wright. The other doctors are undeserving of such stink. Please if you are reviewing doctors, don't waste your time, money or heart to this man. You deserve more!

by Brittany on Sep 23rd, 2014

My husband seen dr wright for painful urination, my husband had been tested for every std they can test for and was negative. dr wright would not listen to our concerns. my husband had previously had a ct scan done on his back due to a previous back injury, ct scan showed that he has two herneated discs. dr wright was unable to see this from the ct scan so we had to advise him of it. at that time he advised me that it could be the reason he is having trouble urinating as the nerves may be pinched. my husband was not having urinary retention, his problem was pain while urinating, therefor he would hold his pee. dr wright kept trying to treat him for a lbadder infection or uti. all tests had shown taht he didnt have either of those diagnoses. on a saturday my husband had to call the dr on call due to the amount of pain he was in and was given a prescription for narcotics. when my husband had his appt today, dr wright told him he doesnt know what the problem is and that he will have to just learn how to cath himself from home. he then claimed that we never told him about my spouses back injury. my husband told dr wright he would be getting a second opinion and wanted to know if he could get a prescription to help with the pain until he gets a new appt with another dr and was advised no, they do not supply narcotics. my husband was treated with no care whatsoever, dr wright is a specialist who knows nothing about the field that he specializes in. we are not uninsured pts, we have good health insurance, so that played no factor in his care. he just downright didnt want to look into my husbands problem. he didnt do any tests, bloodwork, or labwork. just gave him a simple, "i dont know what your problem is" WE WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE TO SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Absolutely Horrible show details Absolutely Horrible
Sep 21st, 2010

I saw Dr. Wright for a chronic skin inflammation of genitals and swollen/irritated urethra. My current condition flares up, resulting in good days and bad days. This particular day was a good day (minor inflammation), so I brought photos and lab reports from previous doctors for him to review. I arrived early to fill out paperwork and ensure that Dr. Wright had enough time to review my lab reports/ references/ treatment history from previous doctors. Within 10 minutes of arriving at the office, I speedily gave a urine sample and was quickly taken to the patient room when Dr. Wright appeared. I was not even finished filling out my paper work (which listed current symptoms and history) when he entered the room. I was shocked that he did not spend time reviewing my referral information and symptom history! So, with no prior knowledge, he examined my genitals. As stated, my symptoms were not inflamed that day and Dr. Wright very coldly told me to: "get out of my head and I can't help you." Dr. Wright spent zero time listening to my story or asking questions about previous treatment and medications. Very unprofessional and robotic, not recommended for more complex/chronic conditions, and deeply closed-minded. Two thumbs way down.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse