A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zucker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kent Zucker MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Zucker practice?
- Dr. David Zucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Zucker practices Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Stratford Psychiatrists and Stratford Pathologists.