Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brooke on Apr 4th, 2015

Great DR wish i didn't move to CA.

Apr 23rd, 2010

absolutely terrible and uncaring and unprofessional

rude md show details rude md
Nov 10th, 2009

Dr Zucker is one of the rudest people I have ever met.He had the nerve to "scold" me in a waiting rook full of patients

Dr. Zucker show details Dr. Zucker
by Kathy on Sep 26th, 2008

This Dr. has helped me with my panic attacks that I've had for many yrs when no other Dr. could help... I've been with him for 7 yrs and happy...

He is very caring and professional show details He is very caring and professional
by DD on Aug 12th, 2008

I disagree with the other reviews. Dr. Zucker is very professional, always explains his diagnosis and discusses all side effects. At the close of the session he makes sure I know how to reach him should I have any questions or concerns before my next appointment. He has made a huge difference in my life.

David K. Zucker, MD show details David K. Zucker, MD
by Stephanie on Jun 23rd, 2008

I agree with anonymous in saying that this doctor is very gruff, and it does seem like he is "covering his behind" a lot of the time. He recently told me that since I didn't have insurance I shoul find another psychiatrist, and furthermore, since I am on maintenance meds, did not give me enough to last me until I could find someone else. He diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder and ADHD, but was very reluctant with treating the ADHD, and didn't, although I know I definitely have more problems concentrating than I do mood swing-type behavior. This doctor was very rude to me my last visit because I intermittently miss appointments. Well, if the ADHD was treated as I asked, then maybe I would have been more organized and kept my appointments. He, being a psychiatrist, should KNOW THAT!!