A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaba is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaba, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaba graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kaba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Yuma Rehabilitation Outpatient Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Kaba MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kaba practice?
- Dr. David Kaba has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaba practices Otolaryngology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Otolaryngologists.