Dr. David Kaba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kaba?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. David Kaba?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 26th, 2016

I will only see Dr. Kaba

He really helped me with my son, was sick constantly. He knew immediately what to do to help him. It may be hard to get in and see him due to how popular he is. But the wait is worth it, shows how good he really is! He takes his time and really listens to your concerns. Very good with kids! The staff was also very helpful and polite.

December 19th, 2013

Great Doctor

I don't understand some of the bad reviews I seen on here. Sounds like a bunch of belly aching to me. Dr Kaba is a great doctor. He personally went out of his way for me. Very courteous and did a fantastic job on my surgery and follow up. He cares and is thorough. You have to understand doctors are busy and are not going to hold your hand and give you a hug. They are there to diagnose and treat not to become your best bud. Dr Kaba is a professional who I would recommend to anyone. Anyone reading the negative reviews, please disregard.

September 24th, 2013

Constant Re-scheduling by rude staff

Saw Dr Sachs for about 5 minutes during which he spent most of his time talking to someone else. Put medication in my ear and told me if after a week I still couldn't hear I needed to come right back and have the ear cleaned out. A week later I still cant hear and my ears feel full and uncomfortable. Call to make an appointment and am told Dr Sachs isn't in all week and they cant fit me in with anyone else as they are all triple booked. I finally get an appointment for 10 days later with Dr Kaba at 8 am. At 7:35 am on the morning of my scheduled appointment I get a phone call as I'm walking out the door to go there. Its them calling to cancel my appointment as Dr Kaba actually isn't even in today and she wants to reschedule my appointment another 10 days later!! I tell her I can barely hear, that I have pain and pressure and that I was supposed to have been re-seen 12 days earlier! So even though their are at least 4 doctors working there not one of them can see me any earlier. I'm done with this place. If I could rate them negative starts I would.

June 10th, 2011

The office staff is rude and they will call you to reschedule your appointment for every visit. Dr. Kaba and his NP do not return calls to their patients and instead have the office staff handle the patient. Wait time is at least 45 minutes per call and when you are finally seen, the "visit" is hurried and less than 5 minutes.

January 13th, 2011

Sinus surgery is not an express stop oil change

He's in and out with little interaction. The sinus surgery he performed on me did not help at all. He wouldn't know though because he didn't want a follow up appointment, other than the five minute post op appointment.

August 26th, 2010

I have been very pleased with my care from Dr. Kaba. He is thorough and I'm not made to feel he's in a hurry. He answers all my question in a kind manner and explains so I can understand. My surgery went well and my after care from him was excellent.

July 15th, 2010

Dr Kaba has been seeing me for tinnitis which has effected me to the point that I am now having to change my job as a radio dispatcher due to the inability of hearing all radio calls because of the loud ringing in my ears. Dr Kaba has been very understanding and concerned for my situation and has gone far and above what I would consider necessary in helping a patient with outside needs such as my request for a job change within my current organization.

April 22nd, 2010

racist

January 17th, 2010

Great doctor!

I recommend this Doctor to anyone! He gets right to the point and cares about his patients.

August 11th, 2016