September 26th, 2013
non-responsive
My teen was suffering from anxiety and depression so I took him to Dr. Kabel. After a very short appointment, Dr. Kabel prescribed a very strong and addictive anxiety drug. Two weeks later my child attempted suicide by overdosing on this medication. We called Dr. Kabel immediately after taking our child to the ER and left a message with his service. It took the doctor one week to get back to us. If he couldn't make time for his patient who just attempted suicide, I don't think he should be a psychiatrist. Since then, every doctor we have spoken to, has voiced their concern over his handling of my child - especially the drug he prescribed. Every one has said it was the worst possible prescription choice and they would never have prescribed it to a child. They were speechless when we told them how long it took for Dr. Kabel to get back to us when we were all in crisis. Very disappointing.

March 9th, 2013
Dr Kabel is a wonderful kind man. He has been my daughter's psychiatrist for the last year. While her bipolar disorder is not stable yet he has been supportive of me and our struggles. He is willing to listen and takes time to teach. I am able to communicate through his email, which helps as she is considered an adult and may not always tell him what is really going on. A breath of fresh air from the usual psychiatrists who only spend enough time to write a new perscription and pat me on the back. Worth paying out of pocket.

October 12th, 2011
Wonderful caring doc.
I first contacted Dr. Kabel based on a recommendation by my primary care doc. He accommodated my unusual schedule and I have been his patient for over eight months. He is easy to talk to, explains all his diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations and has earned my trust. Being that I am another healthcare professional, that is not easy. Made a lot of progress in a short amount of time.

April 18th, 2009
Dr.Kabel is caring and responsive. He has never failed to call back, takes time to LISTEN, makes significant suggestions, and has never let me down. He does everything in his power to help me. I would recommend him to any of my friends.