Overall Review

January 24th, 2015
There was no FU visit. Not applicable.

August 11th, 2011
A Fabulous Doctor
I've been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Kafonek is very kind and caring. He takes the time to listen and has been very supportive. He is great at getting in touch with me whenever my GI issues act up. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

May 24th, 2011
Dr. Kafonek...great doctor
I have been to Dr. Kafonek twice. He is one terrific doctor. Smart, kind, sincere and great bed side manner. I would highly recommend him.

March 17th, 2011
Very pleassant, very skilled. I feel like he will answer all of my questions honestly.

November 2nd, 2010
A Fantastic Doctor/ Beautiful Person
Dr. Kafonek is truly a kind and compassionate soul. I have a rare chronic GI issue and he has been so helpful. I also have a lot of anxiety about doctors and he always knows just what to do to put me at ease. He is very good about following up and communicating with my other doctors. He has become a strong advocate for me. He will promptly get in touch with me when I am having an issue and never makes me feel like I am a bother. He really is a fantastic doctor and a beautiful person. I strongly recommend him.

July 19th, 2010
Fantastic
I have had 3 encounters with Dr. Kafonek - all outstanding. I will tell you about the most recent one... I was in the hospital during a major snow storm and needed a gastroenterologist to do a procedure on me. Due to the road conditions the hospital was a ghost town - most doctors stayed home. Dr.Kafonek came in just for me. I was quite nervous about the procedure and he was so kind and calm it made me feel better just talking with him. As a result of the procedure, I was able to leave the hospital the following morning. In 55 years, Dr. Kafonek is probably the best doctor I've ever encountered.

December 9th, 2009
Dr Kafonek had to tell me I had cancer; he did it in a very caring, professional way. I have since had three 3 procedures done at his endoscopy center and all have gone smoothly. He is supported by an excellent staff.

May 21st, 2009
Without a doubt, one of the finest medical professionals I've had the pleasure of visiting. Extremely friendly and unbelievably knowledgeable.