Dr. David Kafonek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kafonek?

Dr. Kafonek is the predominate authority in gastroenterology issues. He is knowledgeable, personable and compassionate. I trust him implicitly, and seek his advice in all health related matters.

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Posted on January 25th, 2015

There was no FU visit. Not applicable.

A Fabulous Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I've been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Kafonek is very kind and caring. He takes the time to listen and has been very supportive. He is great at getting in touch with me whenever my GI issues act up. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Kafonek...great doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I have been to Dr. Kafonek twice. He is one terrific doctor. Smart, kind, sincere and great bed side manner. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Very pleassant, very skilled. I feel like he will answer all of my questions honestly.

A Fantastic Doctor/ Beautiful Person

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Dr. Kafonek is truly a kind and compassionate soul. I have a rare chronic GI issue and he has been so helpful. I also have a lot of anxiety about doctors and he always knows just what to do to put me at ease. He is very good about following up and communicating with my other doctors. He has become a strong advocate for me. He will promptly get in touch with me when I am having an issue and never makes me feel like I am a bother. He really is a fantastic doctor and a beautiful person. I strongly recommend him.

Fantastic

Posted on July 19th, 2010

I have had 3 encounters with Dr. Kafonek - all outstanding. I will tell you about the most recent one... I was in the hospital during a major snow storm and needed a gastroenterologist to do a procedure on me. Due to the road conditions the hospital was a ghost town - most doctors stayed home. Dr.Kafonek came in just for me. I was quite nervous about the procedure and he was so kind and calm it made me feel better just talking with him. As a result of the procedure, I was able to leave the hospital the following morning. In 55 years, Dr. Kafonek is probably the best doctor I've ever encountered.

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Dr Kafonek had to tell me I had cancer; he did it in a very caring, professional way. I have since had three 3 procedures done at his endoscopy center and all have gone smoothly. He is supported by an excellent staff.

Posted on May 21st, 2009

Without a doubt, one of the finest medical professionals I've had the pleasure of visiting. Extremely friendly and unbelievably knowledgeable.

Posted on October 4th, 2017