A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kageorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kageorge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kageorge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kageorge graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kageorge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kageorge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Kageorge practice?
- Dr. David Kageorge has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kageorge practices Family Medicine near New Albany, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pickerington, OH.
See New Albany Family Physicians.