A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kagey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kagey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kagey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kagey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kagey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Kagey MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kagey practice?
- Dr. David Kagey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kagey practices Urology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Urologists.