A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kagey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kagey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kagey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kagey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Kagey MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kagey practice?
- Dr. David Kagey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kagey practices Urology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, VA.
See Roanoke Urologists.