Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kahan
Dr. David Kahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kahan is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Addison Gilbert Hospital and Lahey Clinic. Dr. Kahan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kahan has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Kahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.
Dr. Neil Mann
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Danvers, MA 0 mi50
Dr. Edward Loughery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Danvers, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Walid Bader
Danvers, MA 0 mi15