Dr. David Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
The Best I've Seen
When the psychiatrist I'd been seeing for adult ADD/ADHD retired, I worried a great deal about finding a doctor to replace him. I looked online and sought recommendations from others. I selected Dr David Kaiser and couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Kaiser has now been my psychiatrist for two years and I've benefited greatly as a result. His knowledge of ADD/ADHD, his keen observations, as well as his level-headed demeanor and approach make him by far the best I've seen. I always look forward to my appointments, and always come away with an improved understanding, a positive sense of direction, and a motivated attitude. I highly recommend him.

July 21st, 2016
Honesty
Dr. Kaiser walks a great balance of offering advice and feedback based not on what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. He speaks the truth an ...

July 13th, 2016
I've recommended Dr. Kaiser to a number of people. Of all the physicians I've seen, I believe he's the best. I think he's spot on with his individualized analysis and advice--no platitudes or canned answers. He also has an uncanny ability to pinpoint issues and work with me to find ways to manage and achieve long-term health.

July 6th, 2016
A+++++ ADHD treatment
Dr. Kaiser is effective, smart, and caring. I especially recommend him for help with ADHD, both for managing medication and therapy. A++++++

June 30th, 2016
I see Dr. Kaiser every week and it has had a tremendously positive impact on my life. I have seen many shrinks before him and he is the only one that has really been able to help me see what exactly I need to be doing to get better. He is tough and a straight shooter-it is not always what I want to hear but it is what I need. I highly recommend him to anyone serious about wanting to change their life.

June 28th, 2016
Great Fit for Adolescent Anxiety and Impulse Control
I've worked with Dr. Kaiser for 7 years at the time of this writing. Initially, I met with him weekly during my adolescence. Since senior year of high school, though, I've met him less frequently--mostly just when major life events occur that I need help sorting through. As with any psychiatrist, choosing a therapist that suits your needs is key. In my case, Kaiser has been a great fit. He's cerebral, and he emphasizes the need to place life events in perspective. In my case, I had mild anxiety and substantial anger issues, and his emphasis on relaxation and perspective have helped me to stop catasrophizing certain life events. My symptoms have mostly been relatively under control, with occasional debilitating outbursts. Given my needs, he's an ideal doctor. Furthermore, his medication recommendations have been excellent.

December 11th, 2015
Dr. who helps you know your mind, shape your future and improve your life .
Dr. Kaiser is a gifted psychiatrist. He is extremely knowledgeable, insightful, clear in his direction, and committed to seeing a "solution" or good direction for treatment. I have been fortunate to get his help with several issues, including anxiety, marriage and parenting. He listens well and cares about where I'm at. I've referred him to a family member, too, who's had great success with Dr. Kaiser's help.

December 1st, 2015
I recommend this dr
My experience with Dr Kaiser was perfectly great. He took the time to listen and provided with me the appropriate treatment. I felt better and hopeful after meeting with him.

November 30th, 2015
Drug dealer
This dr is horrible. More of a drug dealer than dr. All you have to do is ask and he will give you anything. Not willing to help in any way outside of his 15 minute quarterly appointment. No bedside manner at all. This guy should have his license taken away.

November 7th, 2015
He has made a huge impact on my life, he is very tough but gives the advice I need to get better.

October 7th, 2015
By far the most helpful psychiatrist who has ever treated me.

August 8th, 2012