A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalayjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalayjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalayjian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalayjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalayjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayjian graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kalayjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Orthopedic Associates of Middletown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Kalayjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kalayjian practice?
- Dr. David Kalayjian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kalayjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Surgeons.