A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalayjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalayjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalayjian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalayjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalayjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalayjian graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kalayjian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Orthopedic Associates of Middletown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Kalayjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kalayjian practice?
- Dr. David Kalayjian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kalayjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Surgeons.