A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalies is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalies, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalies graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
- Health System-Florida Keys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Kalies practice?
Dr. David Kalies practices Urology near Key West, FL.
See Key West Urologists.