A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalies is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalies, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalies graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
- Health System-Florida Keys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kalies MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kalies practice?
- Dr. David Kalies has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kalies practices Urology near Key West, FL.
See Key West Urologists.