A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalies is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalies
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kalies Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalies, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalies graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
- Health System-Florida Keys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kalies MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kalies practice?
- Dr. David Kalies has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kalies practices Urology near Key West, FL.
See Key West Urologists.