A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalla graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Kalla MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kalla practice?
- Dr. David Kalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kalla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT.
See Norwich Obstetricians & Gynecologists.