A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kallman is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kallman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kallman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kallman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kallman practice?
- Dr. David Kallman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kallman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Temple Radiologists.