A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalman, Gastroenterologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Pioneer Valley Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Kalman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kalman practice?
- Dr. David Kalman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kalman practices General Practice and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield General Practitioners and Springfield Gastroenterologists.