A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalman, Gastroenterologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Kalman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kalman practice?
- Dr. David Kalman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kalman practices General Practice and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield General Practitioners and Springfield Gastroenterologists.