A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kalman, Gastroenterologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kalman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Kalman practice?
Dr. David Kalman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Gastroenterologists, and Springfield General Practitioners.