A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kamlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kamlet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kamlet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamlet graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kamlet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kamlet MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kamlet practice?
- Dr. David Kamlet has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kamlet practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.