A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kanamori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kanamori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanamori graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Kanamori has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanamori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Kanamori practice?
Dr. David Kanamori practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Hematologists, and Bakersfield Oncologists.