A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kanamori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kanamori is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanamori
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanamori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kanamori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanamori graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Kanamori has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kanamori MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Kanamori practice?
- Dr. David Kanamori has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kanamori practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Hematologists, and Bakersfield Oncologists.