A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kanamori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kanamori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanamori graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Kanamori has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Kanamori MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kanamori practice?
- Dr. David Kanamori has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kanamori practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Hematologists, and Bakersfield Oncologists.