A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kanar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kanar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kanar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kanar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kanar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kanar practice?
- Dr. David Kanar has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kanar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsbluff, NE and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Nephrologists.