A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kandzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kandzari, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandzari
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandzari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kandzari, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandzari graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kandzari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Kandzari MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kandzari practice?
- Dr. David Kandzari has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kandzari practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.