inactive

David E Kandzari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 28th, 2016
This doctor seen me before my surgery and after. He explained everything to my wife and i about what he was going to do. After he came and check up on me and explained about the second part of my surgery.

May 29th, 2016
Dr.Kandzari and his staff both at the clinic and in the cath lab were top notch , my wife and I thank them all for the great care and professionalism .cant say enough about them ....Thank you !!!!

March 14th, 2016
Great physician
Dr. Kandzari is an amazing physician who saved my husbands life. He is our hero. He was able to correct a serious problem with my husbands heart when other doctors had written him off. He is also one of the kindest doctor we have ever been to.

February 1st, 2009
Psychotherapist
Dr. Kandzari is the premium role model for a physician from his superior intellect to his amazing clinical knowledge & he's unsurpassed in his ability to truly convey caring while remaining totally professional. I love him.