A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kanter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kanter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kanter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kanter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kanter practice?
- Dr. David Kanter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kanter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Physiatrists and Syracuse Pediatric Specialists.