A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kardon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kardon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kardon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ethan Kardon MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kardon practice?
- Dr. David Kardon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kardon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Pathologists.