Dr. David Karges Jr Is this you?

Amazing doctor and man!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

This man saved my life, and my legs. I owe him more than I could ever give!

Former patient

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Karges was my doctor at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit Michigan. I was going through a serious bone infection and was brought in through the ER. So glad he happened to be the surgeon on duty. He was so patient and understanding and was truly my guardian angel. Dr. Karges made me feel like his only patient, and he always took a lot of time making sure I understood what was happening and that no matter what, I wasn't alone. He is an amazing Doctor and surgeon.

Posted on April 4th, 2016