Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very compassionate  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Karle has always been caring, listens. He spends time and respects his patients. Has been wonderful to my family.

|  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Have seen this doctor since 2000 and was highly recommended by the previous internist doctor seen before. Had many health and family issues that he knew about, but cared less for them nor ever followed up (not even for proper medical treatment). Due to his negligence, I was unemplyoed 3 times in my life while being sick and had also health and financial issues with my family. If he or someone he cares about would had to go thru what I've been thru since 2002, I doubt he would have liked that either!

|  Dr. Did Not Assume Responsibility When Needed!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

Have seen my family doctor from Michigan at times when I was very sick. He did not assume the responsibility to put me off work and provide proper medical care when mostly needed and could not drive to work. As a result, almost got into a car accident because of his negligence. Please have this solved!

|  Kim Miller  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I recommend Dr David Karle without reservation. Easily the most caring, knowledgable and honest doctor I have ever had. His staff is also exceptional.

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2009

Very good DR !

|  Good Choice for a family doctor  |  show details
by Dave on Nov 8th, 2008

Very good choice for a general practitioner. Relatively young, good network of specialists to connect with for referrals. Very happy with him.