A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Karp, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Karp MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Karp practice?
- Dr. David Karp has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Karp practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.