A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Karp, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Karp practice?
Dr. David Karp practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.