A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Karpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Karpf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Karpf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpf graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Karpf MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Karpf practice?
- Dr. David Karpf has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Karpf practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.