Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

Don't ever go to Dr. Karpf. He got an attitude and think that he is something special. I went to see him several times and he did not try to understand his patient concerns. Everytime I asked him a question, he will tell me he doesn't get pay of doing his job at Stanford. He said he is doing that for free! I don't care if he is doing that for free or not, but if he accept the job, he should listen and respect to his patient even he didn't get pay, that is not the patient's problem. Dr Karpf ordered a bunch of lab test for me and told me to email him after I took the test, then he will reply to let me know the result. Well, I emailed him several times after the test, he never response to his email. So I ended up taking the test, but don't know the result.

|  Best doctor I've ever met  |  show details
by sassy64 on Sep 7th, 2008

Although it was difficult getting an appointment (I had to wait almost 4 months), it was more than worth it! He spent more than 90 minutes with me, answering ALL of my questions - he is very generous with his time. He knows more about osteoporosis than anyone - he is one of the wrold experts - and I left there knowing more about it than my doctor eho referred me to Dr. Karpf! He called me at home to discuss my lab results, and will continue to follow me without any charge! I've NEVER met any doctor like him!