A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kasper is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kasper, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kasper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Mercy Special Care Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kasper DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Kasper practice?
- Dr. David Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kasper practices Internal Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists.