A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kassel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kassel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kassel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassel graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kassel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray Kassel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kassel practice?
- Dr. David Kassel has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Kassel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Cardiologists.