A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kastenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kastenberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastenberg graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kastenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kastenberg MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kastenberg practice?
- Dr. David Kastenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kastenberg practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.