A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kasting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kasting, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasting graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kasting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Kasting MD is a male Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kasting practice?
- Dr. David Kasting has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kasting practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Pediatricians.