Learn more about Dr. David Katcherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Katcherian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katcherian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Katcherian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katcherian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Katcherian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katcherian practice?
- Dr. David Katcherian has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Katcherian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.