A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katcherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Katcherian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katcherian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katcherian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katcherian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Katcherian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katcherian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Katcherian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katcherian practice?
- Dr. David Katcherian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Katcherian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.