A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katerndahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katerndahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katerndahl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katerndahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Katerndahl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katerndahl practice?
- Dr. David Katerndahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Katerndahl practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.