A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katerndahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katerndahl
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katerndahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katerndahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katerndahl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katerndahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Katerndahl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katerndahl practice?
- Dr. David Katerndahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Katerndahl practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.