A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katerndahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katerndahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Katerndahl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katerndahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katerndahl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Katerndahl practice?
Dr. David Katerndahl practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.