A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Katrana is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katrana, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katrana graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katrana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Katrana MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Katrana practice?
- Dr. David Katrana has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Katrana practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.