A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Katzka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Katzka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzka graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Katzka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Katzka MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katzka practice?
- Dr. David Katzka has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Katzka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.