Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kauder
Dr. David Kauder, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Salem, MA and Newburyport, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kauder is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital, Lahey Clinic and Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kauder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. David Kauder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.