A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kavesteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kavesteen, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavesteen
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Kavesteen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kavesteen, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavesteen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kavesteen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eghbali Kavesteen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kavesteen practice?
- Dr. David Kavesteen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kavesteen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near North Babylon, NY.
See North Babylon Internists and North Babylon Cardiologists.