Dr. David Kavesteen MD, FACC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Excellent caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Kavesteen for 9 years. He is interested in the whole person and spends time talking to you about your lifestyle, health concerns, medication, and choices. He never rushes you and is genuinely concerned. Entire staff is friendly and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Kavesteen to many people.

May 4th, 2017
Bad Doctor
I went to see dr kavesteen isn't a cardiologist supposed to exam a patient he sure did not he never touched me and I was only with him in the room with him for at least 5 minutes he looks like an office manager instead of a doctor he acts like he cares all they did was an electriccardiogram and an echocardiogram and he comes into the room after waiting for him for 25 minutes and says did anyone ever tell you that you have a rythem in your heart after seeing the pictures on the screen from the echocardiogram he then sits down at a computer tells me that I am sending you to get blood work done and come back in two weeks so I can discuss this results to you and then he walks me outside says something very fast and he says have a nice day and walks off I have not seen him in over a year are you kinding me here I thought he was not there because I did not see him just dr spera and dr keller I hate this doctor stay away please if you want this to happen to you

January 28th, 2016
Not the best!!
Don't know how this Dr. received five star rating from anyone...I found him rude, unconcerned and took so many tests but never followed up on them or discussed them..Also he prescribes medication but you are unable to get him to renew unless he gets a visit from you... I wouldn't recommend this Dr...He may have been better years ago??

June 26th, 2015
Patient
Don't wait until you have a symptom to go to Heart and Health. Schedule a regular checkup appointment and Dr. Kavesteen and his team will enable you to adopt a healthier life style. Through a system of constant monitoring they will address key issues and minimize impending hazards and disasters. The group exemplifies the current paradigm in health care.

January 19th, 2015
Dr . Kavasteen listens to the patient and is very knowledgable, giving the best advise for your situation. He has excellent bed side manners.

December 12th, 2014
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Had no particular symptoms but Dr Kavesteen found I had an aneurysm of the aorta which along with a surgeon he recommended monitored it until surgery was necessary. Definitely saved my life.

September 12th, 2014
Dr. K and his staff are welcoming and always put their patients at ease. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with, and I enjoyed my experience at his office in North Babylon.

September 10th, 2014
Had an unpleasant experience with Dr Kavesteen. Was diagnosed with AFIB. Dr. Kavesteen wanted me to have a cardiac catheterization, When I asked if we can try some medications to help with the erratic heart rate, he was very rude and said yeh we could, but then you could die. Found another cardiologist. Confirmed the AFIB diagnosis. Will be doing a few test first to determine if I indeed need the catheterization. I understand that it may be something that I may have to do, but I am happy that a few test are being done to check. would not recommend Dr K to anyone EVER.

November 27th, 2013
Beware
This man may be a decent enough doctor but he is evil.

July 27th, 2012
I had a very positive experiance when I saw Dr. Kavesteen at Heart and Health. Dr. Kavesteen was very professional and clearly explained my diagnosis and the different methods that we could use to treat it, both natural and with medication.

June 22nd, 2012
I have referred several people to this doctor as a result of the incredible service that is provided. The Doctor through his presistance located a problem (and corrected) in my heart which had previously been undetected. I credit being alive to this physician.

May 9th, 2012
The doctor was so plesant and gave me the information i needed and didnt make me feel uncomfortable. Dr. Kavesteen was very knowledable when it came to diagnosing me. He is very down to earth. A great doctor I will surely recommend him to my friends and family.