Dr. David Kavesteen MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease North Babylon, NY

January 28th, 2016
Not the best!!
Don't know how this Dr. received five star rating from anyone...I found him rude, unconcerned and took so many tests but never followed up on them or discussed them..Also he prescribes medication but you are unable to get him to renew unless he gets a visit from you... I wouldn't recommend this Dr...He may have been better years ago??

June 26th, 2015
Patient
Don't wait until you have a symptom to go to Heart and Health. Schedule a regular checkup appointment and Dr. Kavesteen and his team will enable you to adopt a healthier life style. Through a system of constant monitoring they will address key issues and minimize impending hazards and disasters. The group exemplifies the current paradigm in health care.

January 19th, 2015
Dr . Kavasteen listens to the patient and is very knowledgable, giving the best advise for your situation. He has excellent bed side manners.

December 12th, 2014
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Had no particular symptoms but Dr Kavesteen found I had an aneurysm of the aorta which along with a surgeon he recommended monitored it until surgery was necessary. Definitely saved my life.

September 12th, 2014
Dr. K and his staff are welcoming and always put their patients at ease. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with, and I enjoyed my experience at his office in North Babylon.

September 10th, 2014
Had an unpleasant experience with Dr Kavesteen. Was diagnosed with AFIB. Dr. Kavesteen wanted me to have a cardiac catheterization, When I asked if we can try some medications to help with the erratic heart rate, he was very rude and said yeh we could, but then you could die. Found another cardiologist. Confirmed the AFIB diagnosis. Will be doing a few test first to determine if I indeed need the catheterization. I understand that it may be something that I may have to do, but I am happy that a few test are being done to check. would not recommend Dr K to anyone EVER.

November 27th, 2013
Beware
This man may be a decent enough doctor but he is evil.

July 27th, 2012
I had a very positive experiance when I saw Dr. Kavesteen at Heart and Health. Dr. Kavesteen was very professional and clearly explained my diagnosis and the different methods that we could use to treat it, both natural and with medication.

June 22nd, 2012
I have referred several people to this doctor as a result of the incredible service that is provided. The Doctor through his presistance located a problem (and corrected) in my heart which had previously been undetected. I credit being alive to this physician.

May 9th, 2012
The doctor was so plesant and gave me the information i needed and didnt make me feel uncomfortable. Dr. Kavesteen was very knowledable when it came to diagnosing me. He is very down to earth. A great doctor I will surely recommend him to my friends and family.

January 25th, 2012
Amazing
Dr. Kavesteen is a very amazing cardiologist :) very pleased with this doctor and all of hid staff. Dr. K listened to me well and really showed concern

January 25th, 2012
patient
Amazing Cardiologist. two convienient locations, North bab & middle island. Very friendly and sincere. Caring