A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kavjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kavjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavjian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kavjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavjian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kavjian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kavjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kavjian practice?
- Dr. David Kavjian has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Kavjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY and Seaford, DE.
See Alexandria Surgeons.