Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is thorough. He does not rush a patient. He takes time to ask questions and he takes time to answer questions. His staff is excellent. My wife and son also see Dr. Kawano. My wife has seen him for over 20 years w/no complaints.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prepared in advance, and in every way, he took care of my needs. Efficient and professional.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is extremely thorough with my annual physical and answered all questions I had for him about my medical history that was available to me prior to my appointment. He answered all lab work questions that I had completed and that I understood.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is one of the best and most thorough doctor I have ever seen. He is is very knowledgeable and I have so much confidence in his judgement.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Kawano is an excellent doctor that is very thorough and makes clear what needs to be done going forward. He follows up notifying me of any blood work results that may require actions.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is always helpful and explains everything.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is a great doctor, he listens to my problems and helps with a solution that will help me get better sooner and one that I am comfortable with. He is kind and patient and he always follows up with my progress.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel very comfertable speaking to Dr. Kawano about anything personal. He always gives me all information about my questions and does it in a simple language I can understand.

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love Dr. Kawano, he is very thorough and always returns calls. He always tries to figure out the best plan to help us with our problems. I have always recommended him and we always will.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your system would not allow me to give the. Star ratings on the questions...please fix and rate the questions as. Stars= 5

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano has always been responsive to all my health needs. Had been going to him for over ten years. I would get lost if he decides to retire early. There may only be few doctors around like him. Hoping he stays healthy and keep on practicing medicine

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Kawano's for more than 20 years. He has always provided the most professional care. Always answered my questions or concerns. When i was referred, the person told me i would be making a good choice. They were spot on.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano has been my primary care physician for 20 years. When I retired, I purposely selected a plan that would enable me to continue seeing him. I have only the highest praise for him and his office support.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kawano is very thorough and professional. At my appointments, he listens attentively and respectfully to my concerns. In the 10 years he has been my doctor he has always provided excellent care and I would highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
A doctor who is determined to do his job right show details A doctor who is determined to do his job right
by hboushakra on Jun 28th, 2009

He is very professional and always wants to do his job right. I just wish he has a better and more spacious office