A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kawasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kawasaki is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kawasaki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawasaki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kawasaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Masao Kawasaki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kawasaki practice?
- Dr. David Kawasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kawasaki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.