Internists

200 N Robertson Blvd
Ste 303
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-385-3466
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Concerned and caring

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Outstanding,

|  Miss this excellent doctor.....  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

He was my physician when I lived in the LA area....what a great doc and overall nice person. He shared an email address with me and was always prompt with a reply...Live in MI now, do miss him!

|  Health Care at it's Best!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

My partner and I have been seeing Dr. Kawashiri for almost 9 years now. His nurse "Marni" and all of the staff are friendly, organized, and helpful whenever we are there. We no longer live in the L.A. area, but we'll travel, (no matter how long it takes) for this quality of health care!

|  It doesn't get any better..  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr. Kawashiri has been my doctor for 10 yrs. I lucked out and picked his name out of a book of doctors provided by my insurance. I have presented him some awkward challenges and he handles them with complete professionalism and a genuine sense of care. I am always amazed at his ability to follow up. He calls personally with test results. He answers all questions and explains everything clearly. I don't know what I'd do without him and his nurse Marnie.

|  Best Doctor ever!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Kawashiri is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He truly puts his patients first and goes out of his way to make sure they are taken care of. He is also really good at following up. Even though I live couple of hours away now, it is definitely worth the drive to go to him.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. K for years and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. All the other doctors should learn from him. You can be a great doc but a great doc with the best bedside manners wow only Dr.K ALways calls me back no matter what time. Knows who I am and guess what he follows up. How does he do it. He has so many patients and he calls you when he says he will. Thanks Dr. K for so many years of a caring doctor.