A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kawatu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kawatu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kawatu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawatu graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Kawatu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kawatu MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Kawatu practice?
- Dr. David Kawatu has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kawatu practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Sacramento Pediatric Specialists.