A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keating Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keating, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keating has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Keating MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Keating practice?
- Dr. David Keating has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keating practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.