A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keating, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keating has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keating accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Keating practice?
Dr. David Keating practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.