A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keen, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keen graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Keen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Keen MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Keen practice?
- Dr. David Keen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Keen practices Family Medicine near Crawfordville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Crawfordville Family Physicians.