Learn more about Dr. David Keen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Keen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keen, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keen graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keen MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Keen practice?
- Dr. David Keen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keen practices Family Medicine near Crawfordville, FL.
See Crawfordville Primary Care Doctors.