A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keen, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keen graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keen MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Keen practice?
- Dr. David Keen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keen practices Family Medicine near Crawfordville, FL.
See Crawfordville Primary Care Doctors.